As a guest of studio, we kindly ask that you respect the following:
- All students must be 16+ except where otherwise permitted. No pets or children are allowed in the studio.
- Be aware of and respect our cancellation and late policy, seen below.
- NO JEWELRY in the Aerial Silks or Hammocks. We suggest that you don’t wear any jewelry at the studio, the metal apparatus' can cause damage, although we realize that some pieces are difficult to remove.
- Sign up for your class online prior to participating.
- Spray & wipe down any equipment after use.
- Do not interrupt an instructor or class in session. You are welcome to discretely move through the studio to use our changing area while a class is in session.
CLASS CANCELLATION POLICY
Ophidia Studio operates under a 4 hour cancellation period in order to keep your class credit without any additional fees.
Late cancellations will be charged a $5 fee. No-shows will be charged a $10 fee, instead of using a class credit, whether you have a Monthly Membership or Class Card.
If a class with a 10 person max only has 3 people signed up 2 hours before the start of class, that class is subject to cancellation. If a class with a 6 person max only has 2 people signed up 2 hours before the start of class, that class is subject to cancellation.
If a class is canceled, the class credit will remain on your account to be used for another class.
Cancellations MUST be done through your MINDBODY account. Calls, text, or emails will not count as a proper cancellation and fees may still apply.
Students will not be allowed in a class if they arrive 10 mins after scheduled class time and may be asked to leave. Arriving late means that you miss the warm up, which is a vital part of class! You will receive a Late Cancellation fee in order to keep your class credit.
We afford you the opportunity to use your class card credits however, whenever, and for whomever you would like. Our online registration system allows students to reserve a class spot for another student using their class credits. Bring a friend!
Monthly memberships are not transferable or shareable.
Class Cards and Monthly Memberships are non-refundable.
Ophidia Studio is in no way responsible for the safekeeping of my personal belongings while I attend class. I understand that classes at Ophidia Studio may be physically strenuous and I voluntarily participate in them with full knowledge that there is risk of personal injury, property loss or death. I agree that neither I, my heirs, assigns or legal representatives will sue or make any other claims of any kind whatsoever against Ophidia Studio or its members for any personal injury, property damage/loss, or wrongful death, whether caused by negligence or otherwise.